- Nonslip strips
- On-site manufactured acrilic strips
- Luminous strips
- Safety pavement
- Skateboard coating
- Smooth surface nonslip tiles
- Screw-off plate
Free standing bathtubs are restored in our workshop in accord with the needs and preferences of the customer
A brief summary of the technology used:
• The legs are removed, and the surfaces are cleaned with grit blasting.
• Then, we soil the insides in an acid bath.
• We remove the impurities of the surface, and only after the color choice (legs, inside, outside) does the surface receive its final glazings.
• For the antique bathtubs, you can also order different pipes makde of copper, that can be chromed, colored, or gold-plated.
After setting it on its feet, we start the inner restoration:
• After a rough and soft polish, we apply 8 layers of Kott Koatings glaze with warm air diffusion technology.
• The glaze adheres to the surface via a chemical bond. It can be ordered in a variety of colors.
This is a method producing lasting results.
We give 1 year of warranty for our work.
After getting your needs straight, we'll give you a specific offer.
The ballpark figures for restoring a free standing bathtub are 250.000- 290.000 Ft. + VAT.